Friday, April 11, 2014

Moving to Next Stage of my Life...

One step closer...

the slogan with i always been familiar when i m in imu...
cant believe i had ended my 4 years uni life...
time flies fast....
i still do not think that i m ready to become a professional pharmacist...
so much things i need to learn.. so much things i need to improve...
my skills, my knowledge, my confidence... jz so much....

i jz hope that everything will be ok and hand all of future to God...
i wish i can trust with God that everything will be ok...

y make me so unconfidence to myself..
is that i had met the most scary lecturer in my life twice in my osce....
n i never done well infront of him... oh my.....
jz hope that i will pass my exam.. and everything will be ok..
lolz...

stop bluffing on my worries...

now is END OF MY UNI LIFE...
oh god....

i will miss my uni years when i started to work i guess...
i will miss everything... lolz...
though it had not been much memories for me... i dint able to make friends with all 140 batchmates....
but still.. we share same memories and we shall cherish it as one part of our lives...
One step closer to my future... now i cannot still winding around...
i must be a good pharmacist.... =) Believe in yourself n you can do it...


 salute d end of my 4 years uni life....

No comments:

Post a Comment