Thursday, January 26, 2012

long time no see

met my beloved old fren...
since form 5 i guess... n til now we meet again...
she oledi graduated... while i m still studying..
she still like before...
very concern n caring sister...
tell me lots of her uni life n her work...
even tell me which nid to be concern n others...
she even willing to share her bf pic n their life with me...
even say will invite me to their wedding in future...
mayb will ask me to be her bride..
lolz..
though i dint really keep it as a promise...
bt glad tat we still like before...
she still like my gan jie jie...
very concern n care bout me...
time flies fast... but yet... our friendship is as close as before...

i will keep my promise... we muz keep in touch...
n do hope til that time... u invite me to attend ur wedding..

da jie... yidingyaoxingfu o!!!!
^^

n the pic!!!! keekee...

No comments:

Post a Comment