Saturday, June 18, 2011

trip to taiwan

sorry i dint update my blog lately..
coz i m in holiday...
to me.. holiday=home=pps=bored...
wakaka...
but nearly to the end of my sem break..
boo hoo...

now i wan to update my trip to taiwan..
though not really interesting to say..
but since frens persuade me to post some pic..
so now... here are the pic...


when i straight arr in taipei airport.. they welcome us--- farenheit.. =.=


we are in 西门町夜市。。 爸爸爱自拍 =)

most of the taiwan soup are like tis.. like got seafood kind of thing.. dunno how to say.. tis is ok to me... i dun really like the taste actually..




see.. lolz.. same type of soup.. but better than before one..
see.. lots of ppl there..


bitter gourd juice with honey.. nice!!! really..though a bit bitter..

see got dirty word.. O.o

on 2nd day...


去野柳看石头。。 lolz。。 看那queen head lo...

九份 我喜欢这条街。。 很美。。 而且有很多古代的东东和玩具

my fav taroball... tis one is not tat nice.. i miss snowflake in kl one...

the place is beautiful.. so lot of shows take film at here...



九份的臭豆腐。。虽然我还是不能接受臭豆腐。。 我爸硬硬要尝试。。(结果第二天又去试..=.=) 但可以说这家是我吃过比较好吃的。。。 (sorry。。。没拍那豆腐)jacky吴也有来过。。。

好啦。。。 其实拖很久才post...coz nid time to upload the pic...
next time will post the other day one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment