Sunday, July 18, 2010

kia su ^^

i think tis is my very 1st time join d orientation without being persuaded by my frens...
n all of my frens n housemates dint go except jackie only...
heehee..
at there, i mix wif a lot of frens from other courses...
but hafnt really met kind n friendly new frens from bpharm yet except my roommate.. ^^
actually, i think most of my coursemates r eager to study or to be better...
but i dun wan to start d lesson...
haiz...

but really having fun in orientation..
coz tat is really d only one we can haf fun in uni...

here r some pics bout my life in orientation!


our variety night.. promote leggings for men wif d song "touch my body"


d leggings can "kao" guys oso.. ^^


our last night wif all together...


i m happy tat i can hang out wif my old frens in same uni...
keekee...


tadaa!!! we bought a lots of things back.. n thanks for all of u especially benny n jacky....


n 2ml... start my lesson liao.. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment