Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ok... i noe i m not a gud babysitter... =.=

down here conversation between d kid n me after i finished washing all d dishes n blah blah..
coz we hafing a dinner at my house...

(all d relatives n my papa n gor gor watching tv... coz we r watching satellite so we dun haf any cartoon to watch...)

JJ: wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?

(oh... his nagging version really like jokwon...zzzzzzz..)

me: wat would u like to play?

JJ: aeroplane (his hand was pointing to d chairs which he oledi placed at d dinning room which was like d seats in aeroplane)

i turned to sit on one of d chairs. then JJ act as a pilot kept on saying his langguage...

me: r we flying??

JJ still kept on saying his langguage...then i changed to sit on sofa n watch tv instead...
(bad huh?)

then JJ blocked my view : watching tv is bad rite?

i turned out to feel sorry n say: yeah...

JJ: watch tv is bad then u play wif me...

i dint ans him...

then he start nagging again...

JJ: wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?
wat would u like to play wif me?

me: wat would u like to play?

JJ: aeroplane....




then our conversations started all over again... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment